Thursday, March 30, 2006

W A I T I N G ................................................................

Waiting. I've waited an awful lot this week. In fact I waited for almost 4 hours on Monday for a part to come to the mechanics shop but when it came it was the wrong one. Then yesterday I waited for 3 hours because when they sent the right part they didn't send all of the parts that go with the right parts. So I waited. Then I waited in line at the grocery store. Then I didn't want to have to drive home then turn around and come back and pick up Paige at soccer so I waited around the soccer field. I've waited an awful lot this week.
How much time have you been waiting this week?

2 comments:

Shuana said...

Beat this...I've spent the whole day from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm for Dallas' surgery to be completed. He didn't go under the knife until about 5:00 pm. The WHOLE day!!! I read 1.5 books! But was Dallas ever bored!

Oh, everything went well.

Nan said...

That's why patience is a virtue. I have been waiting for 3 months to get my satellite fixed. And the girls basketball finals are on it this weekend and it is still not working right.