Saturday, August 05, 2006

NEW ZEALAND 06

I am writing this from the home of John and Carolyn Gummer who are the directors of C&MA in New Zealand. I am here over the next two weeks, preaching, attending meetings, meeting with church families of International Christian Center and hopefully get some sight seeing done while I am at it. I will endeavor to keep you posted of my adventures here and maybe even a photograph or two as well. This is crunch time. We are praying and ask you to pray with us as well that this will either be "closure time" or "clincher time". That God will close the door and we look elsewhere or it is a clincher in our hearts and we move to NZ.
Blessings all,
God is Good all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We pray that you enjoy your time, whether it is clincher or closure! May God's wisdom and discernment lead your every step. May this trip continue to energize and revitalize you, as the Ireland trip did.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!