Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Monday Monday

I went to the doctor yesterday for my final checkup before my two month leave of absence is up on Friday of this week. Good news on all fronts. Since starting this journey my medication has worked to a "T" and kept my BP in the 120/80 zone. Also, since starting my weight loss back near the end of February I have gone from 340 LBS down steadily to 324 LBS. So that is a net loss of 16 LBS in about a two month period, 8 LBS/mth, 2 LBS/week or about 1/2 LBS per day. Doc was very happy with my progress. I have to admit that I must keep calling upon the God of all self-control, to fiercely enable me with supernatural power to do this for I am exceeding weak on my own. I also found out that my truck will be finished by the end of today. I have benefited greatly from this time off. Thank you Lord.

No comments: