Friday, July 22, 2005

Old Friends, Chatting and Stuff!

Today I spent the most of my day with old friends. Nothing like it really. They are the kind of people we just connect with. We see eye to eye on most issues and we love to chat up every issue that comes to mind. Quentin and Tracee Steen are long time friends and "Q" used to be on staff with me here in peachyland for two years. We golfed in 36 C weather and I melted and even he melted it was soooooooooooooo hot. Then we joined the wives and kids for a bbq and more chatting. We have such a good time, laughing, sharing stories and telling lies! Well you know what I mean. I am pretty beat up from the heat so I'm going to keep this one short. Yip, nottin like good ol fashion friends. Good night all!


Cheryl is on the computer beside me and found a good website for quotes, these ones made me laugh."Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?" OR "Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"? OR Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"? OR "Why is it that when we are humming and then we plug our nose, our humming stops? Do people really hum through their nose, or their mouths?" OR "Don'’t you find it weird we teach our kids: scrub a dub dub, three men in a tub?" OR "If your named Will and you are in the army do you get worried when people say fire at will?"


Good ones babe!

Ok be honest, how many of you tried the humming one!

3 comments:

Shuana said...

Doesn't anyone ever move out there? All of our really good friends (except for our kids godparents) have moved...it gets really tough to make new good friends when you are in the busy stage of life.

Cheryl said...

They actually have moved to Reno. They were just visiting us for one day.

Nan said...

I'll second that Cam. We have had one, 1, uno, une day of 25 plus weather in July. We can hardly squeak up to 20 every day. Bummer!