Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Falls upon us



Yard looks great. Grass cut, trees trimmed, weeds waked, and even got the windows washed. I think we are ready for fall. Probably have to mow the lawn one more time before it stops growing all together. I think I may have got a sun burn today it was so hot around 1ish this afternoon. We did go pick up a friend of the girls and head down to the beach for some sunshine and some reading by the lake. We sure are spoiled by the beauty of the place we live. Tonight should be just sitting back relaxing and having a good time with the fam. As I look forward into the week ahead, I have some finishing up of family counseling for about 3 couples and then starting two more either this week or next. This Sunday will be out in the park again as is our custom because the community center is used for the fall fair. We always look forward to this last outdoor Sunday service. We will have a child dedication and hopefully a few baptisms. AND of course we have three lovely young ladies turning 15 and 13 this weekend. I am also looking forward to meeting some of their camp friends for a concert on Tuesday night in Kelowna as well. It is at Trinity Baptist and is a back to school kick off evening. Should be fun. So everyone have a great week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe maybe not who wants to know???

Shuana said...

I thought the same thing. I also thought, I wonder if he got a sun burn. A picture says a thousand words.

Cheryl said...

that's why I took the photo...to show you all what he does when he thinks noone is looking...haha

Anonymous said...

It really does look like your smoking....hmmmm..so what are you holding in your hand? Yup,curious.

Anonymous said...

Actually,I looked again & your holding a pen..right ? Ok, I'll stop with the pestering....how's that for my commenting?

Nan said...

Why do you wake your weeds? I always try to put them to sleep!! haha! Good picture though.

Unknown said...

sombody has to keep all you spelling nazis happy:P