Saturday, May 14, 2005

Man 2 man and man 2 25 14 year old girls

What a contrast I experienced today. First it was my weekly men's meeting, where we sit, sip our coffees and enter into each others life journeys the good the bad the ugly and of course the glorious! I completely enjoy mentoring this bunch of guys as we explore how God is moving in and through our everyday lives. Then after that I hustled my way over to my daughters school. On the way over I called my wife and she informed me that I would be the only male there since it was an all girls P.E. class. After arriving I hopped on a bus with 25 singing, screaming 14 year old girls to go on a Phys. Ed field trip. We headed to 19 greens for some serious (haha) mini golfing. I think they should have handed out full metal jackets and helmets the way the balls were flying everywhere. I had a great time and enjoyed my daughters company as well as that of all her friends in school. On the way there the teacher told of the wild antics on the golf course of Danae's twin sister Paige. She was on the same trip only one the day before and really left a big impression. We all had a good laugh.
I am so blessed. Thank you Lord for awesome kids.

No comments: